In this presentation, author and international speaker Eddie LeMoine offers a proven process for engaging the employees in your organization. He explores a number of critical issues, including employee attraction and retention, aging demographics and a multi-generational workforce. Topics range from understanding cultural, age and gender influences within the workplace to becoming an employer of choice. Eddie reveals strategies for managing workplace challenges—strategies that will lead to improved productivity, cost containment and increased profitability.
An engaged workforce is more productive and gives your organization a competitive advantage. Yet, statistics show that engaged employees make up only 25-30 percent of the workforce. The other 70-75 percent are disengaged employees who are 50 percent as productive as their engaged counterparts. Disengaged employees cost you money through abuse of time-off, misuse of sick leave and benefits, and the rise of a negative work environment that affects all employees. In contrast, productive, engaged employees create a great return on investment and they want their leader and company to succeed.
Eddie LeMoine is in tune with the reality of today’s workplace and understands its challenges. His ideas will show you how to buck the low-engagement trend. You will learn how to inspire your team to new levels of engagement so that they deliver higher levels of customer service; work better as a team and recommend your organization as a great place to work. Eddie’s techniques will help your organization improve productivity, contain cost, increase safety and increase profitability.
- Stand out as an employer of choice.
- Attract, engage and retain your all-star employees.
- Harness the expertise of long-term employees.
- Create a safe work environment.
- Successfully navigate diverse demographics and skillfully integrate five generations in one workplace.
- Fully recognize your team’s strengths and work collectively to produce a stronger output.
- Understand age, gender and cultural diversity and the roles they play in the workplace.
- Interpret future trends and their impact on your organization
- Implement the three steps that will close the engagement gap.
- Improve productivity.
- Contain cost.
- Increase safety.
- Increase profitability.
Now is the time to steer change in your organization. Now you can align your employees’ ambitions with the long-term vision of your business. Eddie will speak directly to your team, and you will connect with your employees before it is too late to reach out to them. Join the thousands who have witnessed Eddie’s actionable messages take root and grow in their workplace.