A Journey to Reducing Stress
Are you finding yourself more and more stressed each month? Do you just want to hide from people and situations? Do you realize the impact stress is having on your success and happiness? The list of stress that factors into your life is growing longer every day. Global disasters, economic hardships, work and family all have a direct impact on your health and wellbeing. We all react differently to stress but one thing we all have in common is that stress can rob us of our happiness and our future dreams.
The Journey to Reducing Stress Presentation
In this session, author and international speaker Eddie LeMoine will guide you through a series of easy-to-use steps to help you manage your day-to-day stress. This presentation is filled with valuable ideas interwoven with inspiring anecdotes and accented with humor and emotion. Participants will discover ways to manage stress in both your work and personal lives.
Although there is no such thing as a stress-free life, you will discover that reducing the unhealthy stress in your life will move you toward a happier, healthier and more successful life. In this easy-to-follow program, you will identify your stressors and learn how to change your response to these triggers. Living in a world of fear and anxiety has both physical and emotional consequences. Eddie will guide you through a series of exercises that lead you on your “Journey to Reducing Stress.”
- Why is managing stress important to your success and happiness?
- Steps to reducing and managing stress.
- What is stress and where is yours coming from?
- Too little stress and too much stress are both problems. How do you find your optimal level?
- What are your stressors?
- How do you respond to stress?
- What is the economic and emotional cost of stress?
- Learn how to BOUNCE back from stressful situations?
- Understand your perception of a situation.
- Develop better habits.