Learn from the comfort of your computer or mobile device.
- Lessons delivered directly to you
- Combinations of videos and webinars
- Supporting documentation to accompany each exercise
- After course completion, you will have six months access to the material
- Certificate will be sent to you upon completion
Who should attend a leadership course?
Managers and supervisors who want to influence change and increase employee engagement.
Building an Engaged Team
- About the numbers
- Steps to Creating an Engaged Team (Moving to a New Model)
- Why the old methods of leadership do not work in today's work environment.
How to Close the Engagement Gap
- Reason why people, Join, Stay and Leave their jobs
- The eight key concepts to engaging your team
- Why this is the best time to be a leader in the last one hundred years.
Know Them (Organizational Leadership)
- Understanding your team based on, Gender, Culture, and Generation.
- Communicate ideas clearly, powerfully, and intentionally to motivate and lead your team to achieve organizational goals.
- Develop strong communication skills to strengthen relationships across teams and departments.
Grow Them (Vision and Direction)
- Aligning personal goals with organizational objectives
- Selecting your Goals
- Building On Your Strengths
- Diminishing Your Weaknesses
Inspire Them (Motivational Leadership)
- Putting it all together
- Positioning your team
- Recruit from your engaged group
- Prepare the group for your message
- Let members know how they contribute
- Communicate – communicate – communicate
- Leveraging strengths
JOIN THE ONLINE COURSE TODAY
Please give me free access to the leadership training
As promised at my recent presentation we are delighted to offer you free access to our leadership training.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
If you have any questions you can contact Eddie directly at: