Focus on safety today
Whether you are trying to reduce the number of near misses or prevent complacency within your team this content rich, motivating and entertaining session is perfect for your next conference or training session. In today's fast-paced world “lack of focus” has become an epidemic. Whether you have a company of ten employees or hundreds of employees “lack of focus” is the number one health and safety hazard facing society today. Employees who are "engaged at work" are five times less likely to have a safety related incident. Besides, "a safety incident" by an unengaged employee is six times more expensive.
A “Focus on Safety” is a cultural shift. Eddie will help the audience understand the value of a "24/7 safety way of thinking." If an employee has an injury that prevents them from working there is a less than twenty percent chance it will happen at work and a more than eighty percent chance it will happen outside of work, yet the impact on the employee, their family, and their work is still very significant. Whether it is your front line employees or senior management, this session will benefit everyone. In this information packed and inspirational session participants will discover:
- The impact engagement has on employee safety and the cost per incident.
- The number one "Safety Risk" facing society today.
- That making safety a 24/7 core value is the key to an injury free workplace.
- The benefit of a safe culture to the employee, their family and the workplace.
- That, not all injuries that prevent you from working happens on the job.
- The six steps to creating a safe culture.
- The role each person plays in creating a safe environment.
- How changing the way we think can change your entire future.
To learn more call us toll-free at 866-407-7325. For sales inquiries or to contact Eddie, Email: Eddie