Is it possible to bring about what you think about? Eddie LeMoine has been fascinated by the idea that people’s thoughts can change their lives. Over the past decade, he has researched and studied this powerful concept. He has written about it and talked about it with thousands of people from all walks of life and occupations. He has spoken to audiences in countries around the world, and these audiences have given his speeches top ratings and standing ovations.
As you focus on building and creating the people, jobs, suppliers, situations, and relationships you want in your future, you realize that some goals that may seem unattainable. By using the techniques Eddie describes, you will discover the three key elements to help you change your future outcomes; in essence, to bring about what you think about. Let Eddie light up your next meeting. This compelling presentation is a winner.
Your members will discover how to:
- Become happier at work and home.
- Improve business and personal relationships.
- Create more of what you would like to have and less of what you would not
- Remove the disempowering beliefs that hinder success.
- Employ the power of emotions on relationships, success, health, and happiness.
- Breakthrough fears to achieve higher levels of success.
- Foresee pitfalls along the way and avoid them.
- Enjoy living life "in the moment."
- Set goals that stick