How to increase your sales during the current and post-pandemic climate.
It is without a doubt hitting your sales targets makes running a business much more enjoyable. For most companies, all of the profitability is in the last 10% of the sales target. Why do top salespeople make it look so easy while others struggle to achieve their targets? Why are some companies thriving during the pandemic while their competitors see sales drop? Selling is a numbers game, and there are only two ways to increase sales:
One way is to increase activity. The theory here is the more you throw against the wall, the more that will stick. This method works but at the expense of turning off clients and increasing turnover within the sales team.
The other option is to increase the performance of the sales team. This method has much higher customer satisfaction and increases employee engagement and retention.
Join Eddie Lemoine for an inspiring look at the "Art of Outstanding Sales Performance." where you will discover:
- How to over achieve your sales targets
- The three steps to setting sales targets that stick
- The reason why most people don't hit their sales target
- How to identify the critical decision-maker for each sale
- How to leverage your strengths to get to a "yes" with your customer
- How to leverage the information from inside sales data
- The buying patterns of each generation.
- How to create the unique mindset of a sales champion
- Three ways to accelerate your performance