Learn from the comfort of your computer or mobile device.
- Lessons delivered directly to you
- Combinations of videos and webinars
- Supporting documentation to accompany each exercise
- After course completion, you will have six months access to the material
- Certificate will be sent to you upon completion
Who should attend a leadership course?
Managers and supervisors who want to influence change and increase employee engagement.
Building an Engaged Team
- About the numbers
- Steps to Creating an Engaged Team (Moving to a New Model)
- Why the old methods of leadership do not work in today's work environment.
How to Close the Engagement Gap
- Reason why people, Join, Stay and Leave their jobs
- The eight key concepts to engaging your team
- Why this is the best time to be a leader in the last one hundred years.
Know Them (Organizational Leadership)
- Understanding your team based on, Gender, Culture, and Generation.
- Communicate ideas clearly, powerfully, and intentionally to motivate and lead your team to achieve organizational goals.
- Develop strong communication skills to strengthen relationships across teams and departments.
Grow Them (Vision and Direction)
- Aligning personal goals with organizational objectives
- Selecting your Goals
- Building On Your Strengths
- Diminishing Your Weaknesses
Inspire Them (Motivational Leadership)
- Putting it all together
- Positioning your team
- Recruit from your engaged group
- Prepare the group for your message
- Let members know how they contribute
- Communicate – communicate – communicate
- Leveraging strengths
JOIN THE ONLINE COURSE TODAY
Special Price COVID 99.00
If you have any questions you can contact Eddie directly at: